• zero irrigation*
• zero gmo
• low fertiliser use
• carbon sin
• 100% utilised
• moisture wicking
• cool in summer
• insulating in winter
• holds 20% of its weight
in water without a sensation
• excellent absorption
• dense & vibrant colours
• weight reduction for
• for industry
• oﬀers wellbeing
and restorative sleep
• European expertise
& employment, service,
• EUROPEAN FLAX® &
MASTERS OF LINEN®
• wash in water
(by hand or machine)
• washed line
• Designers have a wide range of linen fabrics to choose from, each with different creasing behaviors: classic plain weave, patterend weaves (such as a twill), knitted linen, stretch linen…
• Wrinkle-resistant finishes are used on fabrics to reduce the wrinkled effect.
• Washed linen (pre-washed with fabric softeners) does not need ironing and its irregular effects are used in fashion for a casual look and for home textiles for its decorative effect.
• Linen fabrics are machine washable.
• 90° for white linen, 40° or 60°C for colours.
• Linen is easy to iron: preferably when the fabric is still damp and inside out.
• Avoid extensive spinning and tumble drying.
• Linen does not fluff or deform, thanks to its very structure: linen consists of long fibers, which is not the case with other natural fibers.
• It is possible to use oxygen-based bleach.
From washing to drying, including ironing, a few simple tips will help you save water and energy by adopting an eco-responsible textile care routine. Find tips for maintaining your laundry in an environmentally-friendly way on www.clevercare.info
By being mindful about your laundry methods, you are taking care of the planet, and giving your fabrics a longer life!
Courtesy of COFREET, owner of the textile care symbols and the eco-responsible logo clevercare.info – www.lavermonlinge.com – www.clevercare.info
News, Tips, Bleaching, Cofreet, Advice, Clever Advice, Eco-Responsible, Maintenance, Label, Natural Fiber, Useful Information, Washing, Cleaning, Dry Cleaning, Preserving, Textile Products, Quality, Ironing, Drying, Laundry Care.